PATRON INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS
Patron Institutional Members support the mission of association by accommodating chapters/branches of association in their premises and actively conducting the operations of associations on local level.
All ‘Institutional Members’ are provided with ‘Certificate of Recognition’ as “Research Chapter”. The Research Chapters of International Association of Research Scholars and Administrators enjoy the following benefits:
• Creating new networks – Institutional membership gives your staff cheaper access to professional development schemes, events, seminars and our annual conference and exhibition.
• Keeping you in touch – Our publications, online archives and website provide essential information to keep you in touch with the latest news, analysis, opinion and projects.
• Developing your practice – Through our publications, events and website, we bring together case studies and examples, so that you can learn from the latest work being done in museums.
• Guidance and support in conducting research projects in the institutes
• Encouragement to research innovations in the institutes
• Support for conducting international conferences in its premises
• Special discounts on student memberships and individual memberships for all students, staff members and alumni of the institutes
• 100% scholarship to all staff members and students for manuscript publishing in IARSA’ International Research Journal
• Partial scholarship to all staff members and students for attending IARSA’ International Conferences
• Research updates to common communication ID (e-mail) of the Institute
IARSA Patron Institutional Membership is open to all internationally and regionally recognized academic and research organizations. Patron Institutional Membership of International Association of Research Scholars and Administrators can be applied with the following:
• Detailed profile of the institutions
• Details of authorized contact persons
PATRON Institutional Membership: $1,000/year, payable in January