NGO CAPACITY BUILDING
The Association has exceptional experience assisting NGOs around the world in building their local capacity and expanding their reach, ultimately improving their ability to aid underserved populations across the globe.
IARSA Has Expertise to Help Build NGO Capacity
• Unparalleled experience in identifying, matching and supporting expert advisers to work with NGOs throughout the developing world. IARSA has long emphasized expanding and strengthening the skills of local experts and trainers to reduce dependency on external experts and further contribute to sustainability.
• Broad networks that allow for access to professionals, who can advise on policy issues, assist and coach in program development, fundraising, communications and evaluation and strengthen the networks of partnering NGOs in fields such as education, energy, youth and development, workforce development, humanitarian assistance, health and environmental sustainability, among others.
• A proven history of providing training, coaching, and ongoing support for business planning for sustainability for our NGO partners.
• Robust and personalized NGO support services, including private sector outreach and resource and skill development workshops.
• Expertise training NGOs to design and implement, sustainable business plans on a cost recovery model.