IMPROVEMENT OF STANDARDS IN EDUCATION RESEARCH
If reform on education research is given a priority, education will be improved and make it available to everyone the problem of education will be solved globally.
The Improvement of Standards in Education Research goal is to make education available to everyone globally; establish objective metrics to assess educational researchers from many disciplines, embrace several competing theoretical frame works, evaluate student performance and teacher effectiveness, using standardized instructional materials and testing through capacity building, researchers’ professional training and by conducting collaborative research projects..
This project is to develop policy and practice to improve standards in education research; providing practical insights from research and teaching to ensure effectiveness and sustainability in international education community.
This research project will focus on improving understanding of:
- Educational policy and practice
- Education Research and innovation
- Educational standards and accountability
- Professional development for teachers and principals
- Alignment of standards, curriculum and assessments
- Teaching second-language learners
- Measurement of achievement and self-concept,
- Biological and psychological basis of language and cognition,
- Public school finance,
- Postsecondary and life-long learning outcomes.
Probable Date of Commencement: June 2019
Probable Date of Completion: December 2019