COMMUNIQUE ISSUED AT THE END OF ONE-DAY CONFERENCE OF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH SCHOLARS AND ADMINISTORS HELD AT CHEALSEA HOTEL, ABUJA ON THURSDAY, 2ND OF MARCH, 2017
The International Association of Research Scholars & Administrators, an International Association of Scholars with:
Our MISSION: Our mission is to play influential roles in global promotion of research activities in diversified areas of studies and to tender forums and conferences and exchange of information about research thoughts, plans, resources, project and results; while our VISION is to become one of the world best international research association with distinctive features and support for the International Researches and Administrators.
The Association held her maiden International Conference at Chelsea Hotel, Abuja in Nigeria on Thursday, 2nd March 2017. Participants were drawn from different countries of the world from universities, public and private organizations and other institutions.
The Minister of Education and Minister of Science and Technology were represented and they contributed patriotic papers useful for national development, Professor Syed Mohammad Tahir, a Professor of Management and Islamic Banking also presented a key paper emphasizing on the relevance of moral Education to sustainable development of any nation.
At the end of the conference the following decisions were arrived at:
1. That the importance of research and training in Sustainable Education for national development cannot be over emphasized.
2. The whole school approach such as leadership, policy and planning, relationship and ethos, infrastructure and curriculum that will provide life-long skills should be enforced.
3. Sustainable Education should lead to self reliance and job creation by emphases on technical education.
4. Teaching should be professionalized.
5. The welfare of teachers should be well taking care of.
6. Adequate funding should be provided for research and development in Educational Institutions.
7. Moral Education should be emphasized to bring about attitudinal change in our system.
8. An inclusive and equitable Education for girl-child should be ensured at all levels of Education.
9. Free and compulsory Primary and Junior Secondary School Education should be enforced.
The Association appreciated the presence and participation of the Honourable Minister of Education Alhaji Adamu Adamu and the Honourable Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu in the proceeding of the conference.
Professor Akin Ogunsakin Prof. Ruth Abosede Inalaji
Communiqué Chairman Communiqué Secretary