BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP WITH IARSA:
• Establish your organisation as a leader in research responsibility.
• Connect with potential researchers IARSA’s network, and its 700+ participants at IARSA’s annual conference.
• Stay current in the latest international news and developments, and receive the IARSA journal – the widely acclaimed international journal of IARSA.
• Demonstrate your company’s commitment to research and be recognised through IARSA members and affiliates worldwide
• Learn how research as conducted around the globe can benefit your organisation in the work you do and how you can contribute to improved global research practices.
• Access outstanding training available on research techniques at both the IARSA annual conferences and through customised in-house opportunities.
• Raise the profile of your company’s research activities.
• expert advice one phone call away,
• discounts on all IARSA meetings, workshops and conferences,
• professional certification and accreditation,
• career centre,
• complimentary membership in IARSA’s affiliate organisation,
• networking and access to standards and technological resources,
• free copies of IARSA quarterly journals and publications
• free advisory services on policy design and guidance on compliance with government legislations, regulations and policy statements on research practice.
FOUR TYPES OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
Membership of IARSA offers the corporate community unique access to some of world’s top economists and their research on issues shaping the world’s economic, political and financial future.
The corporate membership programme is an invitation to join our forum of interaction between leading researchers, policymakers and the business community. Membership of IARSA can provide a powerful company resource – through business networking, brand exposure, and access to cutting-edge research findings and an unparalleled research network.
Two categories of membership are currently available: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Members can enjoy varying degrees of access and involvement, and benefits accumulate with increased levels of commitment.
Two categories of membership are currently available: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Members can enjoy varying degrees of access and involvement, and benefits accumulate with increased levels of commitment.